Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Failure It Is

This will be a short post.  I promised to give weekly updates on my attempt to live a more disciplined life, and any changes in life that appear to come from it.  I set my goal of spending no more than 15 minutes each day on social media / surfing the internet.  I must report that my attempt has only been that, an attempt.  I really had no idea how much time I spent / wasted.

My plan has been useful.  I have been made aware of how I'm spending my time.  I have prayed much more than usual. (I haven't started any new good works though.) And even though I failed, I'm encouraged to keep moving towards the goal.  I'm even finding that I have less desire for information!

So, there it is, confession...they say it is good for the soul...we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment